Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Super Easy Eyebrow Ritual

"You must never underestimate the power of the eyebrow."
Jack Black


Eyebrows are one of the most important features of the face, if you ask me, so putting them into the right light and defining their contour is defnitely a must.

I am without doubt not talented at all when it comes to applying make up, so when I found these two little eye brow helpers, I was in make up rookie heaven :) The eye brow marker is a genius invention: stronger definition of brows than by applying a colored powder make up, much more natural result than when using a pencil and defnitely a whole lot easier to use for non-experts like me. The eye brow fixing gel is the perfect final touch to tame rebel hairs and keep them organized.

I recommend the H&M eye brow fixer and the Kiko Milan marker, total 10 Eur.Below some pics to illustrate.

What do you use for your brows? Any other make up tips?
Do share, sweeties.

Xoxo,
Meelusha



1 comment:

  1. Hello, can you share where did you buy these products?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments