Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wearing a special dress for a very special wedding...




I really, totally, completely love this 70's vintage Vera Mont Paris dress that I found at a vintage fair a few months ago! It was love at first sight and try on :) I chose to accesorize it with a satin, pale pink high waist band and a creen clutch. Shoes were pale pink, high heel sandals.
The occasion: the wedding ceremony and party of some very dear friends!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Hugs,
Meelusha

4 comments:

  1. ahhh...that dress is soooo lucky!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky I found it in the first place:) and lucky cody got bored of it real fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!
    You look adorable with this vintage dress :)
    Now you have a new follower.
    Kisses from Spain (k)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias, querida :) Your blog is really cool as well!
    Keep in touch & Hugs,

    Meelusha

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments